Coronavirus (COVID-19) precautions MAN Rollo
Despite the Coronavirus, we are fully operational. MAN Rollo has taken a number of precautionary measures to prevent the virus from spreading. We regret to inform that all arrangements with physical attendance have been canceled / postponed.
We encourage our customers to contact us primarily by mail or telephone. MAN Rollo will follow all advices and requirements set by the Public Health Institutes
Precautionary in response to the coronavirus (covid-19)
MAN Rollo has taken a number of precautionary measures in response to the coronavirus (COVID-19) and is closely monitoring the situation. MAN Rollo’s primary focus is to ensure the health and safety of our employees and business partners, and to mitigate the risk of spreading the virus.
The following measures apply to all MAN Rollo staff, visitors and facilities including field workers, warehouse, workshops and offices.
The procedures are based on guidelines provided by Health Authorities, Ministries of Foreign Affairs and Pon Holding.
Access to a MAN Rollo facility
• Visitors must confirm that they are not likely to carry the virus by answering a questionnaire prior to their visit or when entering the reception area.
• All facility entrances will have hand disinfection available and posters with hand hygiene recommendations to prevent virus transmission
• Separate facilities have been provided for truck drivers.
Special precautions for all MAN Rollo employees
• Extensive use of home office
• Extended measures have been implemented regarding personal- and on-site hygiene.
• Extended measures have been implemented to ensure physical separation between employees in the cantina and workplace in general
• Strict restrictions have been put on travelling, receiving visitors and attending face to face meetings
• Employees in quarantine are required to stay away from offices and other employees according to the MAN Rollo guidelines and the recommendation by the Health Authorities.
• Updated information is made available to all employees on the MAN Rollo intranet and via SMS/messaging
Special precautions for all MAN Rollo employees on location
• Employees with health complaints are kept at home according to Health Authority guidelines as a precaution.
• Orders outside the Netherlands & Norway are scheduled after April 6 or according to the latest instructions.
• Employees abroad are brought back to the Netherlands.
• Employees do not participate in group consultations or meetings.
• Employees keep at least 1.5 meters away from others.
• Employees will limit (customer) contact as much as possible to what is necessary.
• Employees have the right to act according to the ‘step back’ principle when in doubt.
• For ships and mobile manned installations, the three previous mooring or departure locations must be submitted in writing.
• MAN Rollo is taking measures to ensure continuity in deliveries and support to all our customers. However, the situation can have an effect on the employability of service technicians, both during regular working hours and during breakdown service.
• MAN Rollo is continuously evaluating and implementing appropriate risk mitigation measures.
MAN Rollo expects that our business partners have implemented similar measures to mitigate virus transmission. MAN Rollo will respect and follow such measures, just as MAN Rollo expects our business partners to follow our measures when dealing with our employees and visiting our facilities.
Above procedures are valid as long as the Health Authorities advise special precautions.